Tuesday 2 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Inspired By Clothing



I know, I know.  I've been very slack.  I do know it is Tuesday, but I did not get a chance yesterday to post this.

I'm not too happy with this manicure and removed it the very next day.

I decided to follow this tutorial by the gorgeous Strawbrie to get 'tie dye' nails.

As usual, it did not turn out the way I had hoped, but I guess I earned points for trying!

Here are my Inspired By Clothing nails:


I think next time I will wait for the white base coat to be dry before applying the blobs of colour on top.  I will also try to use more polish in the blobs and will try to drag more gently.

Next week's theme is Candy, and I have been scouring google images and pinterest for inspiration.  I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, I just hope it turns out better than this weeks!

Check out the other awesome ladies participating in ANM - there's some crazy awesome talent out there!




Polish -
Caylah
-
Tash
-
 
Tracy -
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment