Monday 8 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Candy (Lollies)


For this week's ANM manicure I again stretched myself and decided to try some nail art I haven't tried before.  I watched a few video tutorials and read some picture tutorials and then armed myself with my chosen colours and my never used nail art brushes and dotting tools and off I went!

So for my manicure inspired by Candy/Lollies, I bring you my very first attempt at Cupcake Nails (with the sprinkles on top the 'candy').


Yes, I admit they are far from perfect, but I am still pretty stoked with how they turned out.

This was my first time using a striping brush and dotting tools and I am already taking note of how I can do it better next time.

The colours I used were:

OPI Eurso Euro
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
OPI Polka.com
Sally Hansen White On
Essie Smooth Sailing.

I tell you what, I am LOVING those gorgeous blues from the OPI Euro Centrale Collection!  I bought some polishes from the collection for our Easter swap and ended up getting some (six) for myself.  I am so glad I did.


Well, I had better brush up on my dotting skills as next week's theme is Polka Dots!

Check out the other awesomely talented ladies participating in ANM:


Caylah -
Tash -
Tracy -
Kate

2 comments: