Monday 22 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Floral


Today's ANM theme is Floral.  As I mentioned last week, I already had something in mind, but unfortunately it did not pan out exactly how I had envisioned.

Oh well.  Here they are:


I started with a base of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.  By now you have probably guessed that I really like this blue.  I have worn it quite a few times in the past couple of weeks.

I then applied a thick layer of top coat and using my tweezers applied two dried flowers that I bought from Born Pretty Store.  I then applied another couple of layers of top coat to try to get it smooth.  On my other fingers - because I find it very difficult to keep them plain, lol - I applied one coat of Loony Lacquer Pearl Morpho.

After I had finished this manicure I ummed and ahhed for a while trying to decide if I like it.  I decided that I did.  For a first attempt with dried flowers, I thought I'd done pretty good.  Unfortunately, two hours later the top coat under my quick dry top coat was still not quite dry and I started to accidentally dint my nails.

I would have kept this manicure on if I knew I would have time tomorrow to remove it and do new nails.  Unfortunately, every Monday for the rest of term will be epic for me, with me not getting home from work until after 8pm.  And I can safely assume that I will not be in the mood to do my nails!

So off it went.  I wish I could say my next manicure was super awesome, but unfortunately my colour choice leans towards a Christmassy theme...  I'll show you guys what I mean tomorrow!

Next week's theme is Green.  I'm not too sure what I'll do with that...  I have heaps of green polishes, but I'm not sure exactly what I'll do...

Please take a look at the awesome floral nails of my fellow ANM members.  The ones I have already seen are pretty freakin' amazing.

Caylah -
Tash -
Tracy -
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment