Friday 24 May 2013

Arcane - Ineffable

There's a new Aussie Indie in town and the debut collection is STUNNING!  So stunning, that I pre-ordered the entire collection :)

Arcane is the brainchild of the gorgeous Bec from Nail Gun XS.  It started out as a personal project with no intention to sell.  After sharing some swatches of her creations, the girls at Aussie Nails made their thoughts VERY clear and Bec decided to sell her babies.

There are ten gorgeous polishes in the debut collection, have a closer look at them all here.

When they arrived, I sat and studied them for ages, trying to decide which one to use first.  It was sooo hard to choose!

I ended up going with Ineffable - a gorgeous deep purple with purple and pink hexes, squares and pink/purple microglitter that gives it a pretty shimmer look (I SUCK at polish descriptions!).





My swatches show no where near the awesomeness of this polish.

I think Bec will be re-releasing this collection with the addition of a few new shades in the very near future.  So keep an eye on her blog for more details.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment