Wednesday 22 May 2013

ANOTHER Belated AN Monday. Lace.

Man, I really need to get my act together!

I'll make this one quick.

This week's AN Monday theme was lace.  I was stumped.  I am a crappy stamper (though I'm hoping to improve since I got my new Pueen plates this week) and I'm just not confident enough in my nail art abilities to do it freehand.

So I looked to my ever growing collection of Sally Hansen Real Polish Strips.

Luckily I had a couple of lacy themed ones to choose from.

I chose 'I Love Lacy'.



I love these strips.  They are a relatively quick and easy way to jazz up your nails and they last quite a while. Tonight is night four with them on and they are holding up pretty well.

They aren't the cheapest 'polish' option.  They usually retail for around $15, but Priceline often has 2 for 1 sales and 50% off sales on Sally Hansen products, plus I bought a whole heap from OzSale - including 'Pedicure' strips which I am wearing right now!

Next week's theme is 'Music' and after some research, I'm fairly sure about what I'm going to do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment