Sunday 9 June 2013

OPI Euro Centrale Half Moons

Well, haven't I been a very bad blogger lately?!

Another two weeks have gone by between posts and I am truly sorry.  Life has gotten incredibly busy lately, and my motivation to blog has been low.  Thankfully my motivation to do my nails has not suffered and I have some lovely manicures to show you over the next few days.

I have made it no secret how much I adore OPIs Euro Centrale collection.  The colours are all stunning - some more original than others - but all very user friendly.  While I don't own the whole collection, I must say it is the OPI collection that I own the most of.

Today's nails use Suzi's Hungary Again! and My Vampire is Buff.  It had been a while since I had done some half moons and as soon as these two polishes arrived in the mail, I knew I wanted to use them for half moons.

Suzi's Hungary Again is a warm pink with a gorgeously subtle shimmer.  My Vampire is Buff has proven to the stand-out star of the collection, receiving rave reviews from bloggers all over the world.  It could be described as the perfect creamy nude, and while surprisingly simple, I can see what all the fuss is about.






I must mention that these photos do not show a colour accurate representation of Suzi's Hungary Again! unfortunately.  The more I struggle with colour accurate photos, the more I think I should just bite the bullet and purchase a lightbox.  I've been checking a few out on ebay, I'm just not ready to take that step - yet.

Because I struggle with just 'plain' nails, of course I HAD to add a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

What are your thoughts on the Euro Centrale collection?  Which polishes in the collection are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment