Sunday 12 February 2012

Mini chicken meatloaves with plum sauce

Is the weekend over already?!  It's hard to believe I've only been back at work for only two weeks.  It feels like the six week break was AGES ago.  Oh well, only 8 weeks until the April holidays and 38 school weeks until the Christmas holidays, lol.

Today I made Mini Chicken Meatloaves with Plum Sauce.


I plan to take one into work, slice it up and have it in mountain bread.  According to the recipe they are 165 calories each.  I had one today after I cooked them and they were pretty good.  I'm looking forward to trying it with mountain bread for lunch tomorrow.

Another thing I loved about this recipe is that it made eight mini meatloaves, so I froze them and they will be a nice easy lunch choice.


Oh, I just realised that I haven't updated my weight loss progress.  My app tells me that I've lost 4kg, but with scale changes, I would estimate it closer to about 5kg.  So I am right on track.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment