Monday 15 July 2013

Contrary Polish Better Together & Love Thy Polish Rhiannon

Gee, I am the world's worst blogger!!!  I wish I had an excuse for my shocking lack of posts, but I don't.  I've actually been on school holidays for the last three weeks...

If you follow me on IG, you would know that I am still doing my nails and I now have a huuuge backlog of manicures to show you all.

My next few posts will be short on words as I will let the pictures do the talking.

Today I have Contrary Polish Better Together to show you.  Contrary Polish prides themselves on their awesome shimmer, and they should be proud.  The shimmer in this polish was gorgeous.

Better Together is a a dark blue-grey with a turquoise shimmer.  Stunning.






Contrary Polish is available to Aussie gals through Femme Fatale Cosmetics.


And here's a quickie of one of the polishes from the Love Thy Polish Dreams collection.  I'm not sure why I only took an IG pic of this, but trust me, it's stunning and literally GLOWS!

Love Thy Polish - Rhiannon

Thanks for sticking around!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment