Wednesday 31 July 2013

China Glaze Atlantis & Peita's Polish Under the Sea

Today I bring you my last NOTDs for a short while.  This is because my nails have copped quite a battering lately and quite a few of them broke all the way, so I have filed them all down and have decided to go... naked *gasp!* for at least two weeks wearing only rejuvacote and nail envy.  I am quite sad at this, but it needs to be done.

So I bring you my last couple of manicures.

First up I have CG Atlantis.  This beauty had been on my wishlist for a while and I finally scored this sparkly wonder in a grab bag!  Yay!!!  It was a great pick-me-up after a failed attempt at a fishtail braid manicure.



And now I have my latest manicure.  Peita's Polish had a birthday sale a couple of weeks ago and I finally bought all of her polishes that had been sitting in my etsy cart (plus a few extra).  I was absolutely gobsmacked by how freakin' sparkly the polishes were.  All of them.  Super sparkle.

The first one I wore was the the sparkliest of the bunch - Under the Sea. Under the Sea contains teal holo hexes, tiny teal glitter and silver holo glitter.  Wow.  I layered it over a England Galahad.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment