Monday 10 June 2013

Arcane Willow & China Glaze Angel Wings

Today I have for you another stunning polish from the debut Arcane collection.  When deciding which polish to wear first, it was a toss-up between Ineffable and Willow.  I obviously went with Ineffable, which I blogged about already, and I was itching to wear Willow.

Willow is a pale green creme with fine turquoise and gold glitter.  A colour combination that has been a true favourite of mine lately - both in nails and in my clothes (and make-up!).

To go on my accent nail I decided on a gold to go with the gold glitter in Willow.  I decided on China Glaze Angel Wings from the 2012 Pure Joy collection.  I've had my eye on the dense glitters in the collection and while I managed to get my hands on Angel Wings, I am now majorly lemming Glistening Snow.






Bec sure knows how to make a quality polish.  Willow applied like butter and only required two smooth coats for full opacity.  Angel Wings needed three coats for full opacity and a few generous layers of top coat to get it glassy smooth.

Due to the incredible success of the debut Arcane collection, Bec has very recently released her second collection and it is available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment