Wednesday 12 June 2013

Alanna Renee Tranquil

I have soooooo many untried indies in my stash and lately I have had quite a craving to use them.

While I may seem bias, Aussies sure seem to make the best indies.  I have a few international indies, and they are pretty good, but the quality in the polishes that the Aussie girls make is far more superior and I consider myself very lucky to have easy access to these amazing polishes.

Today I have Alanna Renee Tranquil to show you.  Tranquil is a gorgeous turquoise polish with lavender hex glitters, small light blue and purple hex glitter, large turquoise square glitter and small indigo flakes.

To try to get through my HUUUUUGE pile of untrieds, I decided to pair Tranquil with Essence Dopey from the Snow White Trend Edition.  I considered Dopey to be a light lavender with silver shimmer, though my dad swears it's blue...  Anyway, I thought it would go well with the lavender hexes in Tranquil.  It unfortunately didn't quite go as nicely as I thought, but it was still an okay combo.


I actually meant for my ring finger to be the accent nail, but got carried away and accidentally painted it with Tranquil...  lol





Alanna Renee polishes are available through her website.  They are VERY reasonably priced at only $7.99 a bottle.  I definitely recommend you check out her Harry Potter inspired collection, Magical World.  I plan on purchasing quite a few (maybe the whole collection...) today actually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment