Sunday 24 February 2013

Pretty Serious - Emma Louise

Sunday is upon us again...

I am seriously thinking of campaigning for three day weekends to be the norm.  Two days just isn't enough!

Today I am showing you another absolutely GORGEOUS Aussie indie.

Pretty Serious Emma Louise is a stunning limited edition polish (which is now SOLD OUT, unfortunately).  As a gift to a friend of the creator, the friend was given the opportunity to design her own polish for which only 300 bottles were produced.  Each bottle is individually numbered and $5 from every bottle was donated to The Cancer Council of NSW.


Emma Louise is a vibrant jelly base with golden green glass flecks, purple micro glitter and purple and green hex glitter.

It applied a lot easier than I thought it would and it only needed three coats for full opacity.  Clean-up was also very easy, which I did not expect since there are so many awesome micro glitters which are notorious for sticking to your cuticles!

I absolutely loved this polish.  I am so happy that I scored this beauty in my birthday group and did not miss out.

A day after applying this polish, I decided to jazz it up a bit (more) by adding green square rhinstones that matched the green of the hex glitters - I forgot to take a picture... Sorry!

While this polish is no longer available, there are HEAPS more awesome Pretty Serious polishes available.  You can purchase them from their website for $9.95 a bottle.

I am already compiling a list of more pretties to add to my collection - I already have Liquid Leprechaun - with BSOD and Twinkling Lights very high up on my list.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment