Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pahlish Train Underwater

I am still currently hypnotised by the total awesome-sauce of this polish.

Pahlish is an American-based indie and I have read a lot about them in other nail blogs and am psyched to have received some of them in my birthday group.

As soon as I saw the bottle for Train Underwater, I knew it would be the very first Pahlish I would try and it sure did not disappoint.

I decided to layer it over OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue from the 2008 India Collection.


(please excuse the oddness of my left hand nails - I am still growing out the break in my ring finger and it is very difficult to hold and take a photo with just my left hand...)

This colour is super awesome on its own and I have worn it a few times just by itself.

Yoga-ta Get This Blue is a deep shimmery blue with purple and teal micro shimmer.  It applied like most OPIs do - flawlessly - and I ended up applying only two smooth coats.

After admiring the amazingness that is this blue, I then layered two coats of Train Underwater over the top.  As I mentioned, I loved the OPI on its own, but OMG, the addition of Train Underwater totally blew my socks off!


Train Underwater is a sheer royal blue leaning violet with medium satin turquoise hex glitters and red/pink/purple holographic teal micro glitters.  Wow.

I topped this manicure with a coat of Essence Gel Look Top Coat and a coat of HK Girl.

This combo sparkle amazingly at all angles and it definitely fuels my love of blue (and sparkly) polishes.

Pahlish has their own etsy store, however they only appear to have three polishes currently available...  I'm not sure where else you could purchase their gorgeous polishes from...  Sorry!


In other nail news, I am currently jonesing for some nail mail!  I have quite a bit of nail mail expected over the next couple of days/weeks including two grab bags, blog sale purchases (including some HTFs I've had my eye on), a small swap, a Cult Nails group buy, both the Color Club Halo Hues collections and a few polishes from the OPI Euro Centrale collection.  Yay!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment