Sunday 10 February 2013

Color Club - Wink Wink Twinkle

This is my first scheduled post.  Fingers crossed it has posted when I wanted it to!

This manicure is another one of the GORGEOUS polishes I received as a part of my birthday group.  I was so completely spoilt!


I absolutely loved this polish - is there a polish I don't love?

Wink Wink Twinkle - from the Spring 2011 Starry Temptress collection - is a neon pink with HEAPS of silver glitter.

It applied fantastically.  It dried to a matte finish, which was interesting with the glittery bits.  It also dried VERY fast, most probably due to its matte properties.

I am not a fan of matte, so I shinied it up straight away with two coats of HK Girl. I loved it, and wear time was kind of good, except I did get a little chip on my thumb the next day, but I tried my very best to ignore it, as I like to wear my manicures for at least two days.

Oh, and just to show off, here is ALL the pretties I received for my birthday group month.  I scored 36 new polishes, plus heaps of fantastic little extras.  As I said before, I was VERY spoilt.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment