Monday 25 June 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

Look away now if you don't want to read another nail post.

I know my last post was on nails, but we all know how obsessed I am with nails and nail art.

Yesterday, after dying my sister's hair and then losing some of my nail polish because I was using nail polish remover to get the hair dye off my sister's face, I decided to use the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips I bought a few weeks ago.

I put some on my sister last weekend and they barely lasted a day so I was a prepared for it to be short lived.

Well, like most nail stuff, it seemed to work better on my acrylic nails.  It stuck beautifully and I didn't have any corners raising up.  The effect was awesome.


I'm hooked!

I have tried the OPI nail art stickers previously and they were awful.  They were really thick and creased very easily.  The Sally Hansen ones are very thin and mould perfectly to the nail.

I can't wait to buy some different designs in the future.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment