Monday 14 January 2013

China Glaze - Running in Circles

Today I have a GORGEOUS emerald green polish to share with you.

China Glaze's Running in Circles is from their recent Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection.  This collection was full of very many pretties, and I managed to restrain myself and only purchase two - I'll show you the other one when I eventually wear it.


Running in Circles is an incredibly gorgeous emerald green with super duper shimmer.  For a while there I thought it was made up of mainly glitter, but I was mistaken.  Application was a breeze.  It required three coats for full opacity with the only issue I could see being the drying time.  It seemed to take forever to dry between coats, but that may be due to our disgustingly humid weather!  Clean-up was also VERY easy.  I imagined having green cuticles, but that is not the case (however the photo is showing some reflective green on my skin, it is not there in real life).

I love this polish and can't wait to try it's blue sister very soon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment