Tuesday 30 October 2012

So very busy (and boring!)

Sorry to my loyal readers (all two of you, lol) for my lack of posts lately.  Things have been very busy in my world.  Work is getting crazy - only six weeks to go, YAY!!  It's been no secret that I have struggled with my class this year and I am looking forward to starting fresh next year with a whole new year level (year 1/2).

On the cooking front, nothing has been happening.  I'm not cooking any exciting meals (cheap and easy is my goal right now) and I did attempt the Adriano Zumbo macaron recipe mix and it was a DISASTER.  They LOOKED great, but when removing from the tray, they left their gooey insides behind...  Whoops.  Better luck next time.

In other news...  I managed to purchase 34 bottles of nail polish in the last 7 days.  I don't have any of them yet, they were all ordered online, so it will be like Christmas waiting for them to trickle in with the post.

I am going to P!nk next July when she comes to Oz.  Buying tickets was like an Olympic sport.  Near impossible!  We ended up paying for VIP - which did not come cheap ($420), but I am looking forward to seeing her in concert and spending some time with my awesome friends.

Well, that's it from me.  I will check in again soon, hopefully with some cooking news.

Before I go, here is something that makes me laugh EVERY TIME I look at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment