Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bali!!

A week ago, I returned from a lovely mini-break to Bali.  Four glorious days and four glorious nights.  This was my first trip to Bali and it did not disappoint.  It was everything I expected it to be.

The weather was perfect.  Our accommodation was AMAZING (upgraded from a one bedroom villa to a two bedroom villa - NOICE!).  The company was fantastic.  All in all, just the thing I needed after a very tiring three terms.

The private pool in our villa

 My first meal in Bali - Maccas...  Delivered!























Yep - we totally indulged in a three hour pampering session


Bali toes!!!

I won't be cooking as many awesome meals for a while.  I'm trying to save some money and work is crazy so I am planning on easy meals - meat and steamfresh.

I'll still be around though, so pop in every now and then.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment