Monday 30 January 2012

Mexican Bean Tortillas

Tonight I made Mexican Bean Tortillas.


They were delish!  I think they would be suited better as a lunch meal than a dinner meal though as one just didn't seem like enough for dinner (I had one and a half!).  Maybe a salad would have filled the hole...

The recipe link reckons that there are around 226 calories in one wrap plus the salad in the recipe, however my fitness app worked it out to be about 336 calories for ONE wrap (without the salad).  So with the one and half I ate, it worked out to be over 500 calories.  Too much (I'm trying to eat no more than 400 calories for dinner).

In other news, today was the first day back at work after six weeks holidays.  Getting out of bed was HARD this morning, lol.  Thankfully, the little cherubs don't start back until tomorrow.  I'm a little bit nervous about a few of my students with known difficult behaviours, but am trying to stay positive   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment